Rollback Rx Server
Reduce IT Support – Costs & Requests
RollBack Rx Server is an instant time machine for Windows Server. A comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their servers to any previous state within seconds.
Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in a fast and efficient way.
Rollback RX Server Extra Features:-
- Server OS Support
- Dynamic Database
- RAID Support
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months to any previous snapshot.
- Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources.
- Supports unlimited snapshots.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system.
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows cannot startup).
- Back out of any failed program and OS updates and botched updates.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds.
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
- Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
- Lock snapshots to prevent deletion.
- Intuitive GUI based snapshot manager.
- Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backwards as well as forwards to any available system snapshot.
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller.
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot.
- Access control – manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe) as well as manually.
- 256 bit AES snapshot encryption. ie. Prevent unauthorized data theft in case of stolen laptop.
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility).
- Comes with Stealth Mode where you can hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during boot up)
- Change the start up hot key for sub-console access (default is HOME).
- Built in snapshot defragmenter which will optimize system resources and recover free space.
- Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back.
- Advanced setup configuration wizard for system administrators which will set deployment options and predefined RollBack Rx settings.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration.