Rollback Rx Pro
Reduce IT Support – Costs & Requests
RollBack Rx is an instant time machine for your PC. A comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their PCs to any previous state within seconds. RollBack Rx offers a fresh approach to managing PCs.
Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in a fast and efficient way.
Rollback RX Pro Main Features
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months to any previous snapshot.
- Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources.
- Supports unlimited snapshots.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system.
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows cannot startup).
- Back out of any failed program and OS updates and botched updates.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds.
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
- Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
- Lock snapshots to prevent deletion.
- Intuitive GUI based snapshot manager.
- Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backwards as well as forwards to any available system snapshot.
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller.
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot.
- Access control – manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe) as well as manually.
- 256 bit AES snapshot encryption. ie. Prevent unauthorized data theft in case of stolen laptop.
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility).
- Comes with Stealth Mode where you can hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during boot up)
- Change the start up hot key for sub-console access (default is HOME).
- Built in snapshot defragmenter which will optimize system resources and recover free space.
- Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back.
- Advanced setup configuration wizard for system administrators which will set deployment options and predefined RollBack Rx settings.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration.